chauffeur-driven air-condition vehicle
Booking must be made before 1 day of journey date.
An evening at Kolkata
Drop and Visit
Indian Museum, Victoria Memorial Hall, St. Paul’s Cathedral. At the evening enjoy a small walk at Princep Ghat followed by a Boat ride over the Ganges.
General Post Office, Shaheed Minar, Eden Gardens, Akashvaani Bhawan, Howrah Station, Writers’ Building, Governor’s House, Ghat of Ganges, High Court, Maidan, Town Hall, Fort William, Race Course, Lal Dighi.
Local markets of Kolkata
We will pass through College Street (A famous book market), it is most famous for its small and big bookstores, which gives it the nickname ‘Boi Para’ (Colony of Books).
Bara Bazar is a lively shopping district dominated by its namesake wholesale market, with sections for spices, textiles, and electronic goods, as well as religious ornaments in the lead-up to the Diwali festival. Food stalls do a brisk trade in samosas, chaat, and laddu sweets. Sacred landmarks include the ornate Nakhoda Masjid mosque and the stately, whitewashed Armenian Church from 1707. Or you can visit Kolkata’s local fish & vegetable market.
Bridge & Temple Tour
Howrah Bridge and Vidyasagar Bridge.
Birla Mandir or Kali Ghat Mandir.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Kolkata Full Day Tour. (Tour Duration 6 Hours)
- Professional Guide
- Any Kind of meal. (If you would like to test some authentic local cuisine, we can arrange it for you which will cost you additional.)
- Entry ticket/Gadget charges (like camera/Smartphone)
- Any other thing which is not in “Inclusions”.