Above rate valid if minimum 04 people traveling together.
Booking must be made before 1 week of journey date.
Welcome to the Srinagar, the Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, begin your tour of Exotic Kashmir. You will be transferred to Hotel. After check-in at hotel proceed for local sightseeing start with the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure), Shankarcharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. Later on Visit to Old City .Evening back to hotel. Dinner & and overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for Sonmarg ”Meadow of Gold”. Is a trekkers heaven a starting point for many treks. Spectacular skies, snowy mountains, huge lakes, strewn with the loveliest alpine flowers at an altititude of 2667 meters and 84 km from Srinagar, it lies in the heart of a beautiful valley by the sindh.Full day at Sonmarg to explore on your own. ”Visit the famous *Thajiwas Glacier on a pony or trek in Sonmarg*. Sonmarg is the starting point of many famous treks and also the gateway to Leh. Return back to Srinagar overnight stay at Hotel.
Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway) (at your own). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we drive to Pahalgam from here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam to Srinagar
In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost). After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day. After that leave for Srinagar and overnight stay at Houseboat.
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable experiences.
- Accommodation. (On double sharing basis)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner. (On accommodations)
- Vehicle for transportation and sightseeing. (Exclusive for you only)
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees
- Any personal expenses – laundry, shopping, tips, etc
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Heater charges
- SAR charge is applicable at the time of Festive/Peak Season.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Mentioned rate is a special rate and is subject to availability.
- In Case of any Change in the dates of travel, amendment, or change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- Rooms are not blocked and Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking confirmation.
- In case of acts of god or government, interference refund will be adjusted on your next tour.
- Cancelation before 1 week of the journey will not be refunded
Srinagar(2N) – Royal Arabia or similar (MAP)
Pahalgam(1N) – Elegant Resorts Pahalgam or similar (MAP)
Gulmarg(1N) – Royal castle or similar (MAP)
Srinagar Houseboat(1N) – Morning star group houseboats or similar (MAP)